Twelve Monkey’s came our with 2 brand new liquids and 3 updated liquids. The new limited liquid line is called Ice Age, so you know there is some koolada involved.
- Hakuna Iced: The well-known mix of apples with cranberries, but with a chilled exhale.
- Matata Iced: The overwhelming flavor of apples and an ice cold exhale of grapes.
- Kanzi Iced: The famous blend of strawberry, watermelon and kiwi, but now on ice.
- Nikko Iced: A fresh lemonade with watermelons and some crushed ice.
- Sabae Iced: A vibrant sorbet with zingy notes of raspberry, lime and a hint of pineapple.
I haven’t tasted them yet, but I’m eager to try the famous Hakuna/Matata combination, but now with extra cooling for the warm summer.